Frequently asked questions
- Simple, fast and confidential approval.
- Rebuild your credit because all auto and IF Xpress payments are reported to Equifax.
- Your transaction will be carried out in an honest and transparent manner.
- Automotive financing: interest rates from 12.99% to 29.99% depending on the borrower’s credit risk.
- Products financing: 8.99% + administrative fee (effective rate of 21.99%).
- IF Xpress : Interest rates from 12.99% to 29.99% depending on the borrower’s credit risk.
- Automotive financing : up to 84 months.
- Products financing: up to 72 months.
- IF Xpress: up to 60 months
* Certain conditions apply.
Employment income, Worker’s Compensation, Maternity and Parental Benefits, Self-Employed income, Child Benefits, Old Age Security income, Provincial or Federal Pension Plan..
Yes. Auto and IF Xpress payments are reported to Equifax every month.
You can repay your loan by making payments every month or every 2 weeks.
No. However, a credit analyst may require a small amount of cash in the transaction if they deem it necessary due to your credit history.
We finance all regions of Quebec, Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland Labrador, except a few remote areas in these provinces.
Yes, it is possible.
Yes. You must have been self-employed for at least 6 months and we will need your bank statements to confirm your income.
Yes. Your loan payments will be withdrawn from your bank account.
- Automotive financing: $35,000 taxes included
- Products financing: no maximum
- IF Xpress: $7,500
*Certain conditions apply
You must have been employed for at least 3 months for us to consider this income.
All loans are open loans. You can make prepayments anytime, at no additional cost.
You must be a minimum of 18 years old to get a loan.
Yes. We finance extended warranties and insurance products on a voluntary basis.
Please refer to your dealer for more details.
Can I have a vehicle with you if I have already filed for a bankruptcy or proposal, or if I have a pending bankruptcy or proposal?
Yes it is possible. If your bankruptcy or proposal is currently pending, your payments with the trustee must be up to date. In addition, if you have a proposal in progress, it must be accepted by the creditors.
Yes it is possible.
Yes it is possible. You must work a minimum of 9 months per year.